Friday, March 30, 2012

Parents' Visit- HCMC Cau Dai & Cu Chi

The day after we got back from Hanoi was a day to relax. We did go into the city to go to the tailor and the market. It's the day my Mom and I got pedicures too. The next day I was going to take my parents on a tour of the Cau Dai Holysee and the Cu Chi Tunnels. Unfortunately Terryn got a really high fever so I decided it'd be better if I stayed home. I sent my parents on the tour without me.
Apparently they got to go to a shop that makes the egg paintings that are so popular here. That would have been interesting to see.
My Mom really enjoyed the Cau Dai Holysee, but she wished they would have had more time to explore the grounds.
I think my parents enjoyed the Cu Chi Tunnels too. I guess my Dad went through the entire section of tunnel. Go Dad! Unfortunately though, they had an unpleasant encounter with a fellow tourist that put a damper on the rest of the tour. I think they were glad to back to house. The next day we'd be going to Mui Ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment